Friday, July 31, 2015

Box Troll Summer

box trolls illustration j shari ewing watercolor ink


     A couple months ago I finally got around to getting Netflix.  I know, doesn't sound like a big deal but I view Netflix as a modern day Pandora's Box.  Seems wonderful until you log in, then all your time disappears and suddenly it's 5 hours later and you have a list of 20+ movies and shows saved to your watch later list... so there goes your personal life, and any productivity you had planned for the next 2 months!

The silver lining to all this is I FINALLY got to see Box Trolls, and I am in love.  Is is such a beautiful movie, from the story to the visuals, beautiful.  So naturally I had to make a little Box Troll tribute!  Laika and all the people involved, you're amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company, 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai
    Excellent article. Good tips! Fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete